Purchase tickets online:
Online ticket purchases will be assessed a service fee.
With your admission ticket you will get your 2020 tasting glass that will allow you to enjoy 200+ beers and 50+ wines throughout the afternoon! You also get to sample various foods from around Northeast Wisconsin!
Tickets are available at the following locations:
- Van's Lumber E0176 County Rd S Dyckesville
- BlueWater Services 417 Harrison St. Kewaunee
- Port O' Call 310 Milwaukee St. Kewaunee
- All Bank of Luxemburg locations
In case tasting beer, wine and food isn't quite enough reason to purchase a ticket, here is another reason. The Lions Club is a 100% non-profit organization. All the money that is raised with this event is donated to charities, other local non-profits, and helps with natural disaster relief. So while you are tasting, you are helping people in need. That is a win, win situation right there!
Round trip bus transportation will be available for just $5 from:
- Port O' Call, 310 Milwaukee St. Kewaunee. Leaves at 1:30 p.m.
- Ahnapee Brewery, 105 Navarinos St. Algoma. Leaves at 1:30 p.m.
- The Cannery, 320 North Broadway Green Bay. Leaves at 1:30 p.m.
- The Red Room, 66 S 3rd Ave, Sturgeon Bay. Leaves at 1 p.m.
Payment for your bus seat MUST BE made ahead of time. Payments for the bus will NOT be accepted at the bus stops.